Thursday, February 01, 2007

First Chapters Contest

After quite a long ordeal where I was rejected because I was "a published author" and ineligible, the team at gather.com finally recognized their mistake. I should have a chapter of my novel Warm Front posted there today. Feel free to read and comment. It requires registration, which is simple. I expect quite a bit of trollery, but that just goes with the territory. The voting is kind of kooky and open for abuse. Now that I've seen the piece I know why most of the chapters don't retain proper formatting. Hell, they don't retain any indents.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Well Woody, for someone who hasn't actually read a book this is going to be tough. Hell, even for the freaky liberals at Making Light for that matter. No aliens, unless I count encounters with the anti-archdruid. You know, the people you vore for. This is an Earthly battle. No false worlds need apply.

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Environmental Webring
The Environmental Webring
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >> ]