Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Agent Feedback

Dear Mark,

I am thrilled to see someone writing a book to draw more attention to the serious threats global climate change poses for us all. That said, for a book to work as a book, it needs to have a strong central narrative, compelling charachters, [sic]unexpected plot twists, etc. I don't see that level of literary artistry coming accross in your description of the novel, and so I'm afraid I have to pass. But I wish you good look in your ongoing search for representation. I'm sure you'll find an agent who has a vision for your project that didn't occur to me.

Best,
Unsung Agent
Timid bunch, they.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Your position is already accounted for in a compelling way, but I may need to add "characteristics" they can see in the query, such as blatantly stupid shill purporting fraud against valid science. The antagonists are the denialists.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Environmental Webring
The Environmental Webring
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >> ]