Friday, November 10, 2023

Fall

I've been on Montana for six months now. It was a warm easy summer, but slow fishing in the rivers. Trout have declined in the last three years. It's disturbing. Bozeman has grown in leaps and bounds since I've been gone. Apartments have gone up all over the valley but are so expensive that many are vacant. I'm out of the real estate game for good unless I get a windfall from selling a screenplay. The writers' and actors' strikes are almost over and I wait for the return of the Taylor Sheridan shows 1923 and what's left of Yellowstone to start back up. Then 1944 will shoot in the Bitterroot Valley at some point. I hope to get on as background and hopefully a bit part.

Eventually though I may wind up back in California to avoid the winters. I've seen enough winters now since running off in 2011 with Linda Richmond who is incommunicado to me now. They can be a drag over time. My prostate cancer is gone but there may be a lingering effect of sterility that I'm investigating. It beats being dead. 

Looks to be a slow winter ahead. 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Environmental Webring
The Environmental Webring
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >> ]