Friday, September 25, 2020

Back to Maine


After being out West for decades I'm moving back to Maine, but a different area than where I'm from. Windham area. Taos house lost money and I got nothing for my effort in a separation settlement. Well, I got two vehicles but the truck was totaled in a wreck in Idaho at the end of August. Now I'm fighting with the offending driver's insurance and if that fails I'll sue.

Bought a new used Ford F150 4x4 and it's nice. I'll be driving to Maine in that mid-October. Been in apartments for the last two years and have one to go to in Maine. Will work as can be found and fish lakes and rivers. Anywhere is better than Covid Idaho. Our old house here has been sold twice since we over remodeled it and the Montana house is gone too. It's all in the past now. On to the future. Go Joe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Environmental Webring
The Environmental Webring
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >> ]