Monday, August 07, 2006

Big Butthead

I can not stand liberalism and feel it is a disease that eats away, like a cancer, at the fabric of our society. I also believe that if this country does not stop pandering to special interest groups and does not stop taking away the rights guaranteed under our Constitution, and if they do not stop creating a welfare class of dependent people, there will be another civil war. It will start as an uprising to take the government over from the politicians who have lost all touch with the core values of this country. Then anarchy will set in followed by civil war.

So it is up to us to eradicate liberalism so we can prevent the next civil war.

Warmest regards,
Big Dog


Yeah you're a real breath of fresh dinosaur breath. I pray you fire first. My ancestors were on the front lines, and the first liberals along with Thomas Jefferson. It's sure bet you didn't do through West Point. "Go ahead make my day?" you homophobic turdblossom cretin.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Ahem* Cretin.

:)

(See, we agree on some things! THIS a-hole for example.)

6:57 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Brock don't give orders on my own blog. Every day I'm gang attacked by wingnuts who can't handle the truth. They're baldfaced liars and wrong by definition. I don't make up the rules and here truth isn't relative. It's real.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Environmental Webring
The Environmental Webring
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >> ]