Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Albom Flack

I don't know, you'd think WMD, or the lack of it, was a big deal, but it pales in comparison to columnist Mitch Albom getting ahead of himself reporting the attendence of two basketball players at the championship game on Monday. They didn't show and the column ran on Sunday. And an obscure copyeditor in Duluth is now famous. What a country!

This really is an editorial thing. Albom thought they'd be there from original reporting by the two players themselves. There's no fictional reporting here. Give me a break.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Glad to have you. Good qualifications too. I'm working on some beginning law courses myself and find them quite difficult. It's just an online paralegal certificate. My candor ususally gets me banned, but I try to the facts on my side as the other twists, and edits them for effect.

Thanks.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Environmental Webring
The Environmental Webring
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >> ]