Friday, January 21, 2005

Making Books

Yeah here it is: Washpost. Naturally, I'm disappointed that my efforts weren't even mentioned, as usual. What Ms. Span needed was the most pathetic examples of aggrieved mislead authors. That isn't me since I told them I knew right after I submitted that it was obvious to me it was all a ruse. Nothing on infringement either, and Larry Clopper seemed to get away with the same platitudes he hands out on the website.

Still, it's a good feature that paints PA in the negative light they deserve. The kicker from Charlie Petit was a nice touch too. That's who I would have closed with.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's just a shame there isn't a company that really does everything PA claims to do. It's a great business model that never quite was created.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

There are many. They're called "real" traditional publishers.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Environmental Webring
The Environmental Webring
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >> ]