Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Glass Bottom Swiftboat

Sen. Kerry was obviously harkening back to Viet Nam days when there was a draft, in which he served when he made the joke about doing well in college or winding up in Iraq. I think they could wind up there for signing up to pay for college without ever getting to go in the first place. I think many have in the thousands, some dead. In Bush's day you could pull strings and get in the National Guard and never leave the country. Wait, that was Kerry's day too. What a difference. The pundits have gotten this all wrong. I just got it right.

Update: Finally! Slate's Mickey Kaus takes on Ann Coulter on CNN's Paula Zahn Show and mirrored my statement here. Better late than never, but I was first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Environmental Webring
The Environmental Webring
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >> ]