Monday, July 17, 2006

Making Darkness

I had no idea this was still going on. It seems the war over absolutewrite and the subsequent campaign against the hapless faux agent Barbara bauer will never end. At Wikipedia the same two locals, Karen found here, and a brit going by JulesH, the original author of the article and defending it like one of the Knights Templar against all comers contine to paint a one-sided attack against this fake agent. She doesn't deserve an article period. I gave up after several weeks and threats of being banned at Wikipedia. Other made edits I approved, but linking this colloquy between her and Nielsen Hayden is too much. She's right about one thing on that list at my expense: I won't find a forum I like because the groups are chock full of pissants, zealots and shills for the owner. Let the games continue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Environmental Webring
The Environmental Webring
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >> ]