Monday, June 05, 2006

The Hypocrisy of Absolutewrite

2003 Yeah, don't "dredge up old threads, because we wouldn't want everything to be about Publishamerica," says Ms. Glatzer.

"Hey spiffy new digs man, I'm going to keep this puppy open," says James D. Macdonald. I'm the guy on the old thread along with Laverne who was the only one with the guts to stick with me on the plan at the time. The poster got me banned at the time for daring to suggest her book was worthless. Her publisher? Publishamerica of course. Now what they really need is the Street Smart Writer. Step right up we got you covered. Royalties please, right this way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

It's a one-note samba for those who want to make PA their life's work. I'm just amazed at the way they deride people en masse from a stance of total ignorance. They've learned nothing. I had one guy argue against higher education as writer training over at the Cordray blog they assaulted.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Environmental Webring
The Environmental Webring
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >> ]