Monday, October 03, 2005

Through a Howling Wilderness

The competition's cover is up. I'm not familiar with the scene but it looks like Gen. Richard Montgomery being killed in the first wave to attack Quebec. The historic site described in his bio is mine. I nominated it and to my knowledge Mr. Desjardin had absolutely nothing to do with it.



Through a Howling Wilderness
Benedict Arnold's March to Quebec, 1775
Thomas A. Desjardin



St. Martin's Press
256 pages
Size: 5 1/2 x 8 1/4
$24.95
Hardcover

Pub Date: 12/2005
ISBN: 0-312-33904-6

6 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

I don't what you mean Mitchell. I couldn't get the PA search engine to produce your book. This isn't your real name?

8:00 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

I didn't know that Mitchell. Understood on the B-belt, but unclear on the libel part and your book is absent from the PA website. If you've defamed, the correct term, someone and they are recognizable as fictional characters then they would have to press charges. Do you actually see this hapening? Again I don't see the book anywhere at PA.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Well the moral is don't write anything you may become ashamed of over time. I couldn't get your book by that title to come up over there.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

PA is a rhizome of crooks. That's what I was saying all along. Hey I notice James McCann has a website there. I can't find your book there either.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

The published authors page has been removed. I found you under the bookstore under Mitchell Warren. I'd lose the libel defense on WN if I was you. You're waving a red flag saying "come get my I've defamed people in this book."

Don't invite it.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Having regrets Alex?

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Environmental Webring
The Environmental Webring
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >> ]