Saturday, October 15, 2005

Miller Speaks

"On one page of my interview notes, for example, I wrote the name "Valerie Flame." Yet, as I told Mr. Fitzgerald, I simply could not recall where that came from, when I wrote it or why the name was misspelled."

Huh?

"when Miller writes that she "expressed frustration to Mr. Libby that I was not permitted to discuss with editors some of the more sensitive information about Iraq," she made clear that any classified information he shared with her would not be revealed -- either to her editors or to the public. But how, under these circumstances, can she do her job as a reporter?

There is, in short, something seriously wrong here, which is deserving of much more debate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Environmental Webring
The Environmental Webring
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >> ]