Sunday, October 23, 2005

Book Signings by the Unwashed

"I feel exactly the same way. At my very first book signing, I thought people would be lined up for the chance to talk to a "real author!" Boy, was I shocked! I felt as if I were trying to hawk water purifiers or something. Sunday's signing is a little different because a lot of people I know have been invited."

Yes, when you invite your friends to a signing that's your typical vanity press audience. I don't know why this little group of ex-Publishamerica authors can't come to the realization that no one cares about their POD vanity books. They never will, or should. Signings are of little consequence when the books are unknown because of being published by fakes. When will they learn this? I suspect never.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Environmental Webring
The Environmental Webring
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >> ]