Sunday, December 25, 2005

Joy to the World

Well, I lost one of my eye teeth during dinner last night and this morning learned I'm not the youngest Eagle Scout ever in a critique over at Marc Cooper's blog. But neither is L. Ron Hubbard. It looks like a couple of 12-year-olds passed us at 13 in recent years, but the organization, BSA, doesn't keep track of that statistic anyway.

Ho ho ho.

Update: Fellow Eagle Scout Donald H. Rumsfeld was 17 when became an Eagle in 1949 . I beat him by four years. Take that rummy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Well, other than that Mrs. Lincoln how was the play? Not bad actually, good meal and relatives. The news biz has been less than kind though saying if I'm not back in Cal by Jan.2 I won't be considered for a job. Right like I was anyway. It's just like the rest of the publishing business.

Happy New Year!

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Environmental Webring
The Environmental Webring
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >> ]