Saturday, June 11, 2005

Comments

Here's a recent brain-dropping on a post about altering science reports. Notice the expert analysis of my work. Brilliant!
Well hello mark.

Im just curious as to why you seem to love making rude comment on POD-Dy Mouth girl's blog? Are you like 5 years old?

I bought your book, just to see exactly how you write (a POD book nonetheless) and.. im appauled. You honest to god, truely wrote this book? My 3 year old son could have done that.

Wait. Are you a lesbian? :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

The comments I've deleted were in bad taste. Troll name calling and I don't allow f-word posting on my site. These are the vanity trolls and shills of the POD companies.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Environmental Webring
The Environmental Webring
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >> ]